In Trickle Up Poverty, Michael Savage says a revolution is brewing. Americans are boiling mad over the way Congress and this Marxist/Leninist-oriented President are manipulating the current economic crisis to nationalize businesses. They’re steamed over the fraud science used to support global warming—which is nothing more than a gigantic Ponzi scheme. They’re watching their life savings evaporate while the President saddles them with $3.6 trillion in new debt
Furthermore, Savage says Obama’s socialist policies are dragging down the middle-class rather than elevating the plight of those in poverty. Savage not only criticizes the Obama administration’s flaws, but offers prescriptions to battle them. Savage takes on:
- The Tea Party Movement—Talk Radio, Townhalls, Tea Parties and the Internet are a revolutionary force, the last outpost of free expression to counter Obama’s Leninism
- Obama’s Marxist Roots—from his Marxist college professors, his mentor the Reverend Jeremiah Wright (“God damn America!”), his Mao-loving czar Ron Bloom (“We kinda agree with Mao Tse-tung that power comes largely from the barrel of a gun”), to his hand-picked former jobs czar Van Jones (“I was a communist”). Savage exposes Obama’s inner circle
- Climategate: Cap and Tax—the Climategate professor admitted fraud, yet Obama still plans to fund global warming research, already pegged at $2 billion while pursuing the economically hazardous cap-and-trade agenda
- The Health Scare Fraud—Obama’s effort to steal the health care industry by buying necessary votes with outrageous sums of pork, including $300 million for LA Sen. Mary Landrieu’s vote.
- National Insecurity—The president plans to form a private militia! He refuses to acknowledge we’re at war with Islamist-terror in the wake of the Ft. Hood massacre, and his inept Homeland Security Secretary failed to prevent the Underwear Bomber from boarding a plane
- Nightmare on Wall Street—America’s businesses are under attack. The White House’s Manufacturing Czar says “the free market is nonsense” which explains why Obama is striving to nationalize the private sector
- End the War—Obama’s excessive military spending and his reneging on his promise to stop an unnecessary war both come under fire, as well as the baseless trials of three Nave SEALS
For Savage, poverty is more than just an economic issue. As he sees it, Obama is destroying the country by creating a poverty of the body, mind, and spirit that impoverishes how we think, feel, and view ourselves as a people, while robbing our personal freedoms and bankrupting our clout as the leader of the world.