Deceptively Delicious rocketed to #1 on the New York Times bestseller list in its first full week on sale and remained on the list for five months! Since then, it has become an indispensible instruction manual to more than a million moms, giving them a delicious, peaceful, easy, and safe way to make fruits and vegetables. Now in Double Delicious, she returns with. . .
- More everyday delicious meals with a hidden boost of essential nutrients
- More fast and easy recipes under 30 minutes
- More variety, including whole grains and alternatives to processed sugars and flours
- More important nutritional information from Joy Bauer and Lisa Sasson about what kids need to thrive
- More tips from other moms—inside the kitchen and out
In Double Delicious, Jessica continues on her quest to make healthy eating easy and fun, delicious and do-able. Readers will find everyday recipes—America's favorites—with added nutrition from fruits, whole grains, and natural sugar alternatives. And there are sections on smart supermarket shopping, nutrition label decoding, and tons of ideas on how to get dinner on the table in no time flat.
Whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Jerry’s Cinnamon Buns, Honey Mustard Chicken, or Orange-Glazed Prok, Double Delicious tells you how to make it better, faster, and healthier. Of course no meal is complete without dessert, and with over 25 sweet recipes, Jessica makes sure that Double Delicious is too!